Thursday, November 5, 2015

This is no longer the cool place to be.

Welcome to the old blog/site. Dirtier, uglier, and slower than the new site. This place is dusty, fraying at the edges and smells faintly of mold and stale coffee.

The content here grows more obsolete by the day. My new posts, my old posts from here,  all the gorgeous art, and many other fun things I've designed are all live-live-live over at dawnrigger.com. Yeah, you read that right. This indie-publishing author now has her own domain name.

http://dawnrigger.com  That's me, all official and everything. Took me all my life, but I'm finally queen of my own little world. Go take a look and then come back. I'll wait.

So, Much nice, yes? Many muchnesses. Yes, the new site header says Storysculpting, even though the domain is dawnrigger.com. And my name is K.M. Herkes.   How to explain the complications.., mmm....ah! My suggestion? Think posh, as in names like "The Estates of Scrivener's Hill" or "The Shops at Fairwinds." All the cool kids have a million extra names like that.

What's the next step? Not sure yet. I have a lot of work yet to do to fill in formatting changes. As soon as I have all the pages re-designed, I'll turn out the lights here and automatically redirect. Not yet, though. Right now, some outside links must be maintained.

I can't wait until all the scheduled protest posts are done and I can move into the new planc



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At November 21, 2015 at 6:44 AM , Blogger Clobdell3 said...

Look at all the new shiny things! Wow, like going from a black and white tv to technicolor. Nice to see a photo too. So the new place is now bookmarked and I can return at my leisure to browse and enjoy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home